Commercial, industrial, and residential properties face a lot of weather-related threats throughout the year. If your property has been damaged by strong winds, torrential rains, or any other kind of severe weather, the property restoration experts at First Atlantic Restoration can help.
Help Is On The Way
- We will immediately secure your property and minimize further damage
- Because you’ve already been through enough, we will work closely with your insurance company during the entire process to make sure that you do not suffer unnecessary financial burdens
- Boarding up windows and doors
- Spreading tarps where needed
- Erecting temporary fencing
- Performing water extraction when needed
- Providing drying equipment to begin the remediation process
We will begin cleanup, mitigation, and restoration services immediately to have you back in business as quickly as possible. Our IICRCcertified technicians are caring people who know how traumatic being displaced can be; we work quickly and efficiently and work hard to restore your home or business as closely as possible to its pre-disaster state.
What To Do If Your Business Has Been Hit By Natural Disaster
- Get your staff out of the building right away if you suspect they may be at risk
- Call First Atlantic Restoration immediately to get your business secured
- We will give you a bid as soon as possible. We will not proceed with any cleanup, mitigation, or restoration services until we have your written consent
The Full Recovery You Need
Our team has been helping property owners recover from natural disasters for more than 30 years. Regardless of the extent of the damage, we will be able to set things right again. Contact us today for a free estimate!